Don’t forget that the exercises need to be supported by proper nutrition, adequate rest, and appropriate supplements to achieve sixpack effectively, such as combined with the program from the Sixpack Package from clenbuterol. Many people ask about where to buy clenbuterol. You can try to check www.clenbuterolsale.net
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent and not touching the floor
- Lift the body to form a V with a thigh
- Combine both palms and pull straight up perpendicular to the body (may also want to carry a load)
- Move your body to the right or left and hold it for a few seconds
- Lie on your back on the floor with your knees pressed together and bent 90 degrees
- Drop both knees to one side (right or left) with the shoulders and back that remain straight and stick to the floor
- Cross your hands on your shoulders
- Raise your body and move your shoulder towards the opposite position of the foot
3.Lateral Leg Lowering
- Lie on the floor, with both legs straight up and your hands forming 90 degrees from the body (stretch sideways)
- Move both feet in one direction and then in the opposite direction, stop before the feet touch the floor.
- Keep the head and upper body position from touching the floor
- Lie on your back on the floor with your knees bent
- Place both hands under the belt position with the finger facing down and the thumb in the upper abdominal region (so that we can feel the muscle contraction that occurs in the lower abdominal region).
- Tighten the lower abdominal muscles
- Lift one of the legs with a bent bend so that the thigh and abdomen form a 90 degree angle as well as between the calf and thigh.
- Take turns between your right and left legs.